Hi. My name is LaLa Lawless, and I am LaLa flawless.
- Genderfluid, feminine presenting. She/He are both okay!
- Chinese born in China, living in the USA.
- Fluent in English. Can read some Standard Hanzi. Took French for five years and Swedish for three, so if you want to me mangle those languages, lmk
- Persona (1-5)
- Tales of (Mostly Vesperia these days)
- Fire Emblem
- Golden Sun
- Star Driver
- Devil Survivor 2
- Tiger and Bunny
- Kingdom Hearts
- lots of others
- Sociological studies of media and media criticism
- Sociological impacts of story structures vs stories themselves
- Random bits of mythology
- Physics and Astronomy
- Video Game narrative design
I'm a 30-something year old fan of all sorts of stuff. I write sometimes. I work full time. I am fully entrenched in my adulthood and not certain of what to think of it.
I've been participating in fandom since 2002. I've been playing around on the internet since 1999. That's longer than some people have been alive. Wow.
I'm not that interesting anymore. I used to be more interesting when I was younger and had more free time. Value your youth, kids. The body can't keep up with the brain once you start working forty plus hours a week. Sometimes the brain can't keep up either.